TvTap Pro app is one of the famous live IPTV apps till now. The TvTap Pro app also helps you to stream the tv channels of various genres. With the tvtap pro app, one can watch all the channels in the HD Quality. Are you looking to cast the TVTAP PRO app? Then, you need the Chromecast to do so. Thus, with the combination of the TvTap Pro app and the Chromecast, you can watch all the tv channels with a single click.
The Chromecast device is always safe & secure to use, as it belongs to the family of Google, we can trust it. Further, the Google Chromecast has two generations to it, the latest version of it is Google Chromecast 2. The primary purpose of the chromecast is to mirror the content on to your smart tv. Moreover, you can enjoy streaming of movies, tv serials, music, and more on your smart tv with the Chromecast. Before doing that, you need to set up the Chromecast. Thus, follow the quick blow guide for the easy setup.
- Must Check: Download the tvtap pro for Android tv.
Procedure to Set Up the Chromecast (Using iOS or Android Device)
- First of all, connect one of the slots of the chromecast to the power cable.
- Well in the next step, you need to connect the other slot of the chromecast to the HDMI port of the TV.
- If your HDMI port doesn’t fit the Chromecast, then, using the HDMI mike stander, you must connect it.
- The next step is connecting the chromecast to the power supply. Furthermore, join the chromecast to the power outlet with the power cable & power supply.
- Now, you need to switch your tv to the HDMI port.
- A source button is available on TV remote, with the help of it, you must change the input screen to the chromecast screen.
- Now, connect the Wifi connection to the chromecast.
- You can complete the set up of the chromecast with any of the devices like Android, iOS, PC, & MAC.
- Now, I am setting up the chromecast with the iOS device.
- You must visit the official page of the chromecast here.
- Further, chromecast is available in the App Store, click it.
- In the next step, click the install button. Further, wait until it downloads and opens it.
- Now, “Set up a new chromecast.”
- Now, you have to move to the wifi settings and choose your chromecast. Then in the next step, you have to wait until the same device name appears on your smart tv.
- Now, press the continue button.
- Further, with the help of the iOS/Android device, you need to open the chromecast app.
- You can see the new chromecast on the device, hit the next button.
- In the following step, you can see a code on your smartphone.
- After a few seconds, you can view the same code on the smart tv.
- Check whether both the codes are matching. If yes, then, press on “I see the code” option.
- Make sure that you follow the remaining instructions and also select your country.
- Further, you need to set the name for your chromecast.
- Now select your Wifi network and enter the password.
- You can see a message on the screen as sweet! You are ready to cast.
By this way, you can set up the chromecast.
Steps for Streaming the TVTAP PRO on Chromecast using the Localcast
- First of all, you have to download LocalCast for the App Store/PlayStore.
- Now, install the LocalCast.
- After that, you need the TvTap Pro app, so download tvtap pro app here. I hope you have done downloading.
- Install the TvTap Pro app, and open it further.
- Click on any one of the channels.
- While streaming the tv channel on your device, you can see the “Change Player” option, click it and choose the external player.
- Thus, you will get the LocalCast option on your device screen, so click it.
- For pairing, you need to select the chromecast device with the LocalCast.
- Finally, you are ready to watch every channel on the bigger screen.
If you are facing any errors with the tvtap pro app, then, you can fix errors of tvtap pro app here.
Admittedly, the above method is one of the more exceptional ways for casting the tvtap pro to smart tv. With this, you can watch all the tv channels, sports, and special events with your family. I have tried many casting methods and found this as the perfect method for casting the tvtap pro with chromecast.
The other meaningful way to watch the tvtap app is through the FireStick & Fire tv. The only difference between the Chromecast & FireStick is, you can directly choose the firestick while mirroring instead of selecting the Local Cast. If you have doubts, then, here is the official link to download tv tap pro for FireStick.